By Troy Kadavy |Dec 13, 2013
Web / Graphic Designer | Posted 12/13/2013
We are seeking a highly creative, enthusiastic, motivated and team playing Graphic / Web Designer to join our agency in Omaha, Nebraska. As part of a fast paced, cutting edge environment you will play a key role in the design and build of exciting new media solutions as well as maintaining brand standards for existing clients.
- You’ve 2+ years experience creating digital masterpieces.
- You’ve got a portfolio of work that will make us drool
- You possess a strong desire to create the best digital projects online.
- For you, designing & Front End developing websites is like breathing.
- You can design for print and know what the difference between a spot color and a process color is.
- You’ve got experience in the responsive web process
- You’re both experienced and passionate about UX and UI design.
- You’re committed to constantly bettering your skills & knowledge.
- You’re tuned in to the latest web trends and styles
- You’re confident when attending or dealing with client briefings.
- You can work creatively across a broad range of tasks from creating responsive websites, landing pages, digital display banners and email graphics
- You can easily handover your work to a developer and work closely with them to ensure your vision is delivered.
- You’re open to share your knowledge with colleagues and contribute socially
- You have some level of branding knowledge and experience
- You have a soft spot for retro computer consoles
- You like dogs, especially small ones that like to sleep on laps and sneeze in your face.
- You once wrestled a buffalo and then swam in shark infested waters.... or have another cool story to tell us in your interview.
This is not just a job, it’s a lifestyle choice. We as creatives don’t ‘switch off’ when we go home, we’re always expanding our knowledge, skills and are always looking to be inspired by anything or anyone.
The role we are offering provides the opportunity to work alongside an award-winning team and do inspiring / different work:
- Creating responsive websites from planning stages, wireframes to development handover
- Create and influence the way people see a brand through marketing and graphic design
- Creating results focused search landing pages
- Planning, storyboarding and designing digital display campaigns
- Creating various imagery for use in email or social media campaigns.
This role will also allow the opportunity to build and develop new skills whilst also encouraging you to share your skills and knowledge contributing to the new company website (coming in February).
- Negotiable Salary
- Regular Staff Socials
- Latest Software and Apple Macs
- Relaxed Studio Atmosphere – T-shirts and Jeans Usually - Only need to dress when meeting clients.
Please send your write-up, resume and portfolio to careers[@]92west.com or mail them to:
13504 Stevens Street
Omaha, Nebraska 68137
92 West's Portfolio & Advertising / Marketing Services: